“3 minutes with mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council” series of recorded addresses spoken to them at City Hall meetings
Speeches from oldest to newest
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess gets his 3 minutes with new mayor Dee Margo
July 11, 2017
Jud Burgess addresses Mayor Dee Margo and the new city council regarding the mayor’s hamfisted attempt to minimize public comments during meetings.
He also encourages the mayor to learn conversational spanish so he can effectively lead the border city of El Paso.
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess addresses the City’s habit of abusing taxpayers
August 8, 2017
Jud Burgess addresses El Paso mayor Dee Margo and city council regarding their attempt to issue $69,000,000 of debt through their abusive use of Certificates of Obligation.
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess calls out the mayor for his public bullying tactics towards historic preservationist Dr. Max Grossman
August 22, 2017
Jud Burgess / James No Bond gives Mayor Margo and City Council another 3-minute earful on important issues affecting El Pasoans.
1) Calls out Mayor Margo for using bullying tactics to publicly malign historical preservationist Dr. Max Grossman
2) spells out the catastrophic city decisions regarding the controversial arena that continue to cost El Paso taxpayers dearly.
3 minutes of intensity.
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess talks about saving Duranguito and the downsides of the sports arena
September 5, 2017
My 3 minutes today included:
1) defended Duranguito against at least 3 pro-sports arena businessmen who also talked to city leadership. Richard Dayoub, Joe Gudenrath, and some other guy.
2) strongly reminded the City that Judge Meachum has made a legal verdict that prohibits building an arena that allows for large scale sporting events
3) gave much better options for the $200,000,000 once we kill the arena
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess takes on City Council reps Michiel Noe, Cassandra Brown and Henry Rivera
September 19, 2017
El Paso City reps Cassandra Brown, Michiel Noe and Henry Rivera put El Pasoans on spin cycle with their Lying Arena El Paso Times column.
3 minutes with Mayor Dee Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess talks Gringolandia and latent racism by Mayor Margo
October 3, 2017
James No Bond gives Mayor Margo and City Council another 3-minute earful today —
1) call out Mayor Margo for latent racist references to Mexicans and Mexico as mayor of our border city
2) challenged the hypocrisy of Commissioner Vince Perez, Mayor Margo and City Council for the way they attacked enator Rodriguez for his “Gringolandia” metaphor
3) pointed out the extreme racism of the City / PDNG commissioned Glass Beach Study towards El Paso Latinos and Mexicans in downtown
3 minutes with Mayor Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess talks about 8 ways our city abuses and lies to us
October 17, 2017
Jud Burgess / James No Bond confronts Mayor Margo and city council for their blatantly dysfunctional and abusive treatment of El Pasoans who support preserving Barrio Duranguito and oppose the location of the sports arena.
3 minutes with Mayor Margo and El Paso City Council: Jud Burgess presents the Halloween Special
Jud Burgess / James No Bond Calls out Mayor Dee Margo and Attorney Sylvia Firth and city council for dirty politics and questionable ethics.